Guest Room -Shukubo-
Toki, a time of grace and generosity to heal your mind and body from the core
A refined space oblivious to the bustle of the city, with flowing hot springs and design where restoration of mind and body is foremost, and where guests are served by our chefs with all their hearts, ensures the ultimate in relaxation. Available limited to four parties per day.
A luxurious 106 square meters, each of our four guest rooms is furnished with a private open-air bath with free-flowing hot spring water pumped from 1,300 meters underground and a space dedicated to luxuriating in spa treatments. In a refined haven located away from the heart of the city, leave your daily life behind, forget the passage of time, and relax to your heart’s content.
- Room Capacity
- Up to 2 guests per room *Guests 16 years old and above can stay overnight. Please count minors (under 18 years old) as adults when booking.
- Bed Configuration
- Bed types vary depending on the room. (Electric reclining bed/futon mattress) Electric reclining bed Size: W 140 cm x L 195 cm
Futon mattress Size: W 120 cm x L 200 cm
- 2:00 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m.
- Kakenagashi (free-flowing) open air bath, spa treatment space
- Room Amenities
- 4K TV, Chromecast, safe, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, electric kettle, hair dryer, bidet toilet, night wear, bathrobes, towels, bath amenities
- Rental Items
- Smartphone charging cable, mobile battery, extension cord, iron, ironing board, hair dryer brush, curling iron, humidifier/air purifier, shoe dryer, electric mosquito coil, radio, digital clock, nail clippers, ice pillow
- Free Wi-Fi